Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Steve Harvey hooked us up today



Our CEO Cedric Walker flew in from Atlanta to New York join the Steve Harvey Morning show at the WBLS studios for an interview about the circus and it was fantastic. We caught this photo of Steve and Mr. Walker above in the studio.

Steve and his crew gave major props to the circus and Steve even asked all of their listeners to log onto the UniverSoul Circus website www.universoulcircus.com and buy tickets. What was interesting was that Steve and Mr. Walker had not officially met so it was a historic moment.

Mr. Walker and UniverSoul Circus Market Manager Tony Starling also got a chance to catch up with some of their friends at WBLS. Mr. Walker has had a long relationship with the folks at WBLS as he was one of the biggest music promoters in the country before he started UniverSoul Circus. Check out these behind the scenes shots:

Mr. Walker and UniverSoul Circus Market Manager Tony Starling prepare for the interview


Here he is with Gloria Sims the Account Manager for the UniverSoul Circus.



During the interview Mr. Walker sat by comedian/actor Anthony Anderson who was also a guest on the show. Mr. Walker told us later that he is big fan of Anthony's!



On the way out of the studio Mr. Walker got a chance to also chat with Steve's manager Rushion McDonald.


Our thanks to Steve Harvey and his crew!

2 Comments:

At April 8, 2008 at 5:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve Harvey and his team are the best. They help support many positive events in the community. They are all about helping and up lifting people. The UniverSoul circus is an event that needs to be more recognized and Steve provided that forum.

 
At April 9, 2008 at 3:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to thank universal soul circus and Steve Harvey!!I am from Montgomery,Alabama and the last time the soul circus was here,I promise you I spent about $400.00 on the circus.I did it because I took my family and after I went home and called my brother to tell him how good it was, he wanted to take his family.The problem was money,because at the time he just paid a debt he owed and was low on cash.I really wanted him to see the show ,so I paid for him and his family to go and I of course took my family back a second time with them.I must say it was well worth it and I would do it again if given the chance. To this day I don't attend any other circus unless its this one. Please come back to Montgomery,Alabama and thanks!Lisa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home