Thursday, March 27, 2008

Did you miss us on "Good Day New York"?


The UniverSoul Circus was featured on the New York morning show "Good Day New York."

Here is a shot of the UniverSoul Circus family and the "Good Day NY" Crew.


Before the shoot our aerialist Beatrice Martins joined stage manager Fernando España for breakfast.


The Fox crew were thrilled by our Elephants the "Soul Circus Divas."


Then reporter Vanessa Alfano gets ready to get into the act with our other aerialist Ebon Greyman a New York native.


Afterwards Ebon and Vanessa discuss her circus debut.

We'll keep you posted on other exciting news.

-Paula



3 Comments:

At April 8, 2008 at 5:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lord have mercy...Ebon Greyman .... omg....where can i start....lemme start off by sayin my name is Rosemary nd Ebon sweetheart you R SEXCYYYY ...the body, the tattoo...wow...o so sexy....

 
At May 25, 2008 at 6:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys were the best of all my family and I enjoy it and apreciate the hard work you guys did to entertain us. and i really love& enjoy it.


kimberly.

 
At May 30, 2008 at 11:56 AM , Blogger MeMyselfandI04 said...

1st of all I would like 2 say hello. Now 2 the good stuff... My name is Mesha and I'm representing the Miner Family. My favorite part was the "Ringmaster" Tony Tone of course. Then I gotta say that the show would not be a show without the "Sheer Romance" I just love that man... please send him 2 me.... lol Again i wanna thank everyone for the wonderful show that everyone did.... I've been going 2 the soul circus 4 (15yrs)and each year the show gets better... Iguess cuz of the "Ringmaster"... HaHaHa. Can't nobody do a show like Tony Tone though. Have A Bless Day...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home