Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello Brooklyn! The UniverSoul Circus is in town!

Brooklyn!

The UniverSoul Circus is back and better than ever! Come see our new show, JABULANI, Zulu for joy, happiness and laughter! It's amazing! After you see the show, we want to hear from YOU. Check out the show with your family and friends, then stop back by and let us know what you think! Be sure to check out our YouTube channel and enter our Kids Search contest.

Tickets to the show are available at Ticketmaster.com. Get you tickets early to get the best seats!

See you under the Big Top!

2 Comments:

At March 27, 2008 at 5:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my family was at the opening show in brooklyn last night. The show was good. I think the circus should have a youth soul train line also. We go every year and we enjoy going. But its missing more soul from the Ringmaster to get the crowd into the circus. What happen to the bigger balls that was so much fun. Also the balls had so much tape on them. We will always support. Also they could play the music longer.

 
At April 5, 2008 at 4:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Family, I enjoy the circus everytime its in town. I usually see it three times a year, once with my students, then with my church, and finally with my own child. The one thing that never changes is the fun I have and the professional manner in which this event is put on. May God keep and Bless you all.
Andre Lennon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home