Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hear what they're saying about our new show....

I ran across this blog by Ms. Ki who came to see the UniverSoul Circus in Greenville, SC this past Saturday. You've got to check it out:


"On Saturday, I took the kids to The Universoul Circus.

It has been a few years since, I attended the SOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL CIRCUSSSSSSSSSSS, and I am kicking myself for missing the last four years. The show was awesome. I will never go see Barnum and Bailey again. Now if you are the type who enjoys the structure of B&B and you want a big stage, clowns, and lots death defying acts, don't go to the Soul Circus. If you love music, laughing with your neighbors, and actually being involved in the event, go to the Soul Circus."

(click here to read the full entry).

5 Comments:

At March 21, 2008 at 5:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the comment I just read..I will never go or take my grandkids to another Barnun & Bailey circus..this is my third time attending the "soul" circus,,,it was enlighten,I truly enjoyed to see the talent that was there, especially my own culture,,,it was truly amazing to see the ladies on the horses, I was "stun"...especially to see the lady ride her horse as she is turning around on it,,,AMAZING..Thank you for a "FUN" evening.

 
At March 21, 2008 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

As always...Thank you for a wonderful and exciting show last night. Special Thanks to Zeke who made my daughter's night by giving her a hug and signing her book. That was something special all of you did this year and it really made the children very happy. She looked at the book all night. God Bless and continue success! Can't wait until next year!

 
At April 4, 2008 at 6:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tony tone was so cute at the show. It was fun at the show. I want to go back. My favorite part was the girl and the boy that was really double jointed and flexible. I also liked the part with the swings and the part with the elephants.I wish they had the dogs and the cats.THANK YOU FOR INVITING US AT THE SHOW WE REALLY ENJOYED.

 
At April 4, 2008 at 7:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was nice. I never saw a llama, zebra, and a camel. It was cool. To me it is the best circus ever. Personally it was your best circus you ever made.I really enjoyed it. love,
[: your fans :]

 
At May 10, 2008 at 9:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was my very 1st time seeing the show.and i was very entertained, i was also jumping and screaming like a kid. zeke was very nice he signed my son hat, and shook his hand, I never seen entertainment like that at a circus before,THANK YOU ALL for a great show.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home