Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Our favorite NYC "Soul Train Line" and "Platinum Lovers" of the week

Our first week in New York at Prospect Park was incredible and we truly believe the adults are having more fun than the kids.

If you haven't seen our show yet you have to understand that it is a mandate that the audience be involved in the show and the "Soul Train Line" is strictly for the old school. Now if you are coming to the show with your significant other and you decide to come in the ring for the "Platinum Lovers" spot you better bring it because Tony Tone will call you out.

Check out highlights from our favorite "Soul Train Line" and the "Platinum Lovers" from opening week. I can't stop laughing!






-Paula

5 Comments:

At April 6, 2008 at 12:35 PM , Blogger lbs1967 said...

Hello, I just got back from the show in Prospect Park (Sunday, April 6th, 12:30PM) and I just wanted to ask if anyone can tell me the name of the song that was playing when the show was over, while everyone was walking out--- The lyrics were something like, "We don't wanna go until the morning comes, We don't wanna go until we see the sun..." It had a kinda African beat, but was sort of a pop, dance, tune. Thanks for the info.

My kids and I had an AWESOME time at the show, we can't wait to see it again!!!

 
At April 6, 2008 at 9:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

On wednesday April 2, 2008 at the 7:30pm show at prospect park, the platinum lovers battle between the old school couple and the new shcool couple was so cute! The old school couple REPRESENTED!!! How can we get to see that part of the show again?

 
At April 8, 2008 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Yolanda said...

I went the the show on Saturday April 5,2008. That was the first time I'd ever been to the Universoul Circus and I'm 43 years old. My son and I enjoyed every bit of it and will be there again next year!!!!! Zeke and Toni were awesome, kept the show live and entertaining. I don't know who ws more excited my son or myself!! Thanks for a good evening........

 
At April 8, 2008 at 10:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The show was incredible and it was my first time their. i will not miss next year when they come back to brooklyn.


Gwen from Bklyn.

 
At April 8, 2008 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Gwen said...

i attended the show on Sunday April 6,2008 along with my great niece and we both enjoyed the show it was incredible and our first time attending. We talk about the circus all the way to her house. Can not wait until next year we will be there.

Gwen from Bklyn.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home