Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Day in the Life of UniverSoul Circus CEO Cedric Walker

We thought you might be interested in a glimpse of the day in the life of our CEO Cedric Walker. You read in our last post that he flew into New York from Atlanta to interview with Steve Harvey. After the interview he went to Prospect Park in Brooklyn to the circus site to check up on things. After 15 years he says it is still exciting for him since the circus was just an idea many years ago but now it is a reality.

Mr. Walker arrives just in time to say hello to one of the "Rough Riders"


The backstage talent manager let's Mr. Walker know everything is running smooth


Our aerialist gets a chance to chat with Mr. Walker after finishing the opening number


Before he runs into the tent Mr. Walker greets two hard working guys from the production crew


Inside the tent Mr. Walker and Ringmaster Tony Tone joke around between acts. They are saying about each other "he is really the owner." People often think Tony Tone is the owner of the show.


He shares some of his thoughts (and a laugh) about the show with Talent/Production manager Deneise Howard.


He continues on through the evening with meetings. We can barely keep up.

3 Comments:

At April 24, 2008 at 7:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family, friends & I enjoyed every bit of the circus.
Tony Tone, Zeke, all the performers, animal trainers & animal acts and of course the music was wonderful. Everything put us into a SOUL partying rocking good time.
EVERYTHING WAS GREAT

 
At April 26, 2008 at 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what can i say? I enjoyed this magical show, I felt entertained and amazed from the time I took my seat until the time I walked wide eyed back to my car, I can only imagine how much the little kids enjoyed it because I want to get an elephant, and a pony, and a zebra and Im a 24 year old woman. Thank you for a great time and for so much soul.

 
At April 26, 2008 at 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what can i say? I enjoyed this magical show, I felt entertained and amazed from the time I took my seat until the time I walked wide eyed back to my car, I can only imagine how much the little kids enjoyed it because I want to get an elephant, and a pony, and a zebra and Im a 24 year old woman. Thank you for a great time and for so much soul.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home