Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stars...They're Just Like Us

They learn how to play baseball for the first time!





Taking a page from celebrity magazines we wanted to share an adorable photo of Norbert Tounguino a member of our contortionist act "Twisted Soul." Backstage after his performance he received a gift of a baseball, bat and glove. He turned out to be a natural!

Some of our crew and talent jumped in and helped him with his form. Including (below) Joey, who handles our lighting and Summer, a member of NG Mime.

2 Comments:

At June 13, 2008 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Kiss.Me1990 said...

awww he is just so adorable and may i also say that his act was outstanding!

 
At June 13, 2008 at 3:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Danielle Squire. I went to the "Unviersoul Circus" on Thursday,June 12 2008 at 7:00 p.m. This was in Norfolk,VA at Military Circle Mall. The ringmaster told everyone to come to this website to give our name, our church, and our pastor. So that's what I'm here for. My name is Danielle Squire. My church is First Baptist Church Berkley. 706 East Berkley Avenue Norfolk, Virginia 23523. My pastor is William D. Tyree,III,M.Div.,Th.M.,D.D. This is all the information I have to give once you get this comment please come and visit me and my church. They would really like it. Thank You for reading my comment. One last thing before I leave Can you see if you can get the mimes can come do that song they did at the second half. We would really like that. And also can you see if you can get me a gift bag with a blue light-up stick, a t-shirt [size X large], a little stuffed zebra, and a monkey hat. The name is Danielle Squire. Thank You.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home