Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Tony Tone



Yesterday was our Ringmaster Tony Tone's birthday and the cast and crew of the UniverSoul Circus surprised him with a cake at the end of the show.

The cake was in the shape of the Dallas Cowboys logo since Tony Tone is a major fan of the team. Unfortunately the Redskin fans in the house weren't too happy when Tone asked if there were any "Cowboy fans in the house." You can tell by Zeke's reaction below that all they could do was laugh when the majority of the house let out a collective boo, but Tony says a few Cowboy fans made their presence known.




We hope you had a great day Tony Tone! If you have any other birthday wishes feel free to post them below.

1 Comments:

At May 27, 2008 at 11:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Tony Tone' I was at the saturday noon show. We spoke and I wish that I would have known that you were a "DALLAS COWBOY" fan because I am to, I would have loved to taunt the deadskin fans! COWBOYS # 1, They better "RECOGNIZE"
I love everything, that the Universal Soul Circus stand for, and I'll be glad to bring my kids everytime! xox

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home