Thursday, May 15, 2008

Russ Parr got ya'll good


Nationally syndicated radio show personality Russ Parr played an incredible joke at the opening in DC last night. He said his crew placed a bunch of free gas cards under one of the seats!

The ENTIRE packed house practically had their heads under their chairs when Russ says, "Oh wait, that's tomorrow night." Everyone then let out a big groan! Were you there? Did you fall for it?

He had the entire UniverSoul Circus staff, Tony Tone and Zeke fooled!! You might see the prank on his show on TV One.

2 Comments:

At May 15, 2008 at 6:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zeke I just want to say you rocked the BIG TOP.I wish I was faste enough to get down the row for the dance contest so I can finally hug you.Your my biggest fan I love you Zeke.Hugs and kisses From Alleraha in East Orange.Also you to Tona Tona YOU ROCKED OUT THERE. From Alleraha in East Orange...

 
At May 15, 2008 at 6:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys did a good job....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home